Monday, January 13, 2014

School and Responsibility

Slightly
Just slightly
Freaking out

The last semester
I didn't really make it
Didn't go all the way through

I hope to make it this time
I want to make it this time
I have to make it this time

Don't really have to
But I should try too
At least anyway

Because if I don't try
Then I will be failing
That's something I don't want to be an option anymore

Stick with it
Ashley 
Fucking stick to it

See it all the way through
Don't quit
Don't be a failure

Being a failure
Is not an option anymore
The only option is success

That means C's and higher
Getting a degree
And getting a job

Failure doesn't include just me
It includes my family
Because it will drag them down

And I can't afford that
Because my brother 
Is my responsibility

Responsibility
Because no one else will do it
He could be more high functioning

If only 
If only someone would care
Take care of him
Teach him

He is my brother 
He is my twin
So he is my responsibility


No comments:

Post a Comment