Friday, September 19, 2014

Mirror

Sometimes I look in the mirror 
And like what I see
But that's rare
Other times
I look in the mirror 
And I want to destroy the person staring back
Hating every bit of flesh on me
With so much passion you would wonder why I'm not already dead
Every roll of fat
Every single scar
I don't like anything about me
When I look in the mirror 
I don't see something pretty
I don't see something nice
I see something that's hideous 
I want to shatter that mirror
And use the broken pieces 
To cut off all my fat
And scars
I want to cut and cut till there is a bathtub filled with blood
Till I'm drowning in it
The mirror doesn't show me anything I ever like
Sometimes
Those rare times 
I see a glimpse of a collar bone
But then its swallowed by fat
Or I see a bit of beauty but then it disappears
No one would want a fat fuck like me
I'm never good enough
And I know exactly why
Because I'm fat and a cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment