Fight
Its what I want to do
When all of you come at me with your so called help
Where was your help when I asked for it?
When I really needed it?
When all of this could have been prevented?
It was no where
So how do you expect me to ask for help now?
When none of you helped before?
I learned how to fight my way against things
Fight for what I wanted
Who are people that help?
Teachers
Police
Social workers
Parents
You guys weren't helping before
So why the hell are you helping now?
Fighting was the only way I got anything done
Why do you expect me to suddenly except your help?
I don't want it anymore
I don't need it anymore
You didn't help when I needed it
So why do you want to help now?
Now I don't trust you
So now I will fight back
Because I don't see a point in your help anymore
I don't need you
I got this far on my own
I don't want your help
I am a fighter
I am a survivor
And before this is over
I will be dead
Because none of you helped in the beginning
So why did you think i was going to trust you to help me in the end
It's the end
I don't trust you
You failed at your job
Thank you for trying to salvage your job
But I am past the point of help
Nothing you can do will help me anymore
So go away
I don't want it
Because it won't work
I will fight you
But I won't hurt you
I will hurt me instead
Because that was my vow
No comments:
Post a Comment