Something I haven't done since chemo
And just did
Now remembering why
I hated it so much
Choking on your own puke
Isn't the most pleasant thing in the world
My head hurt so much
The pain of it lately
Either makes me pass out
Or vomit
I start to get nauseous
And more than anything in the world I want to throw up to make the nausea go away
But it doesn't happen often
Like I said
Not since chemo
And today I puked
Just bile
But still as nasty as regular vomit
Passing out
At least that means I get some sleep
Which that hasn't been happening much lately
Unless I take sleeping pills
And I'd rather not be on anything at all
But I kind of need some sort of sleep
So pills for everything
Pills for depression
Pills for anxiety
Pills for sleeping
Pills for the headaches
And now maybe pills for nausea
I really want this depression pill
And I am willing to tough it out
Even if it means throwing up
I'm tired of being depressed
I don't want to be like this forever
Throwing up
Could be a metaphor
For throwing up every bad thing in you
That's what you are really doing anyway
You ate something bad
And your body gets rid of it by throwing it up
Throwing up feelings
Is kind of the same thing
The feelings that are making you sick inside
Not just to your stomach though
To your heart
They make you sick inside of your heart
I don't want to be sick there anymore
So I will throw up all my feelings
Until I am better
No comments:
Post a Comment