Sunday, November 10, 2013

Panic Attack

So nervous
Wondering what will happen
And how it will go
Anxiety crushing from all sides
Feel like my lungs are being flattened
Not enough oxygen at this high climate
Don't even know what time I have to be there
They didn't tell me
Shit have to call them
But I called yesterday
It will seem insistent
I will be called annoying
Haven't seen her in 5 months
She is my own sister
What the hell do I say?!
Well that's a lie I did see her with my bio mom
But that doesn't count because we didn't talk
And they blamed me for all of it 
And that made it worse
Will this be like that?
Her blaming me for all of it
I don't want that
I feel like my lungs are going to collapse
Not getting enough oxygen in
To help get me through this panic attack
Breathe
Deep 
In 
And 
Out
Doesn't even have to be deep 
Just concentrate on the breaths
He says that helps
Sometimes it does 
Well when I remember it
This panic attack 
Hasn't been going on long yet
But I can't tell my mom about it 
Because she will think its about visiting my sister
And get worried
And advise I don't go
But I miss my sister
And I need to see her
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This feeling fucking sucks
Stuck between a rock and a hard place
I want that anxiety pill
To put a stop to this
But I want to deal with it on my own
I don't need a pills help

No comments:

Post a Comment