Friday, September 20, 2013

Gingerbread Men

Do you ever feel like you are not cut out for this world?
I do
I feel like everyone around me is like a barbie doll
Perfect
But I am not that
Like someone made gingerbread men and made them perfectly
But they gave the rest of the dough
The last gingerbread man
To a kid

A kid with dirty hands
Shaped me with out a cookie cutter
Picked his nose
Added that
Took me outside
Threw me around
And than asked his mother to bake me

Everyone around me
A perfect gingerbread
And me
A throw away
That no one can eat or enjoy
Because I am not perfect
I was not made right

Everyone else
Perfectly cut out for a world like this
Literally
Little gingerbread men
Walking around perfectly shaped
And here I am trying to make myself perfect like them
Cutting all the bad things out
Or off
So that maybe
Hopefully
I can be a perfect gingerbread

Trying to make myself a perfectly cut out gingerbread man
Ready to face the world

No comments:

Post a Comment