Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Poem of my life



You ruin my life time and time again
You won't believe what you did
Because you don't know how it began
You would never believe you hurt your kid

I never saw it coming
 I only wanted your attention
What I got instead was a beating
So I learned in caution
That you didn't love anyone but you

After awhile I thought I was nothing
You sure beat that into me hard
That I would never be anything
Now for life I am scarred

You hurt me so bad
And always got your way
That I got so mad
 That was the day
I ruined your life
I wanted you to feel like I have all these years
I picked up a knife 
And cut myself to tears

This doesn't make any sense you say
Well instead of being like you, I took it out on me
How could you hurt yourself in that way?
Maybe it was so people would hear my plea

I suffered all this time 
And no one knew
That my mom committed a crime
Against me

No comments:

Post a Comment