Falling
Crashing
Hard
Into the ground
Hitting reality
No warning
Life up in flames
Tearing at the seams
Nothing is going right
All of it is wrong
What I do is left not right
Words make no sense
It makes money
Money talks
Words make cents
Money makes none
Money is just paper without a meaning
No meaning to life
We are born to die
That's the meaning of life
To make your mark before you leave
Leave where?
Where are you going?
Don't leave me
People leave that's scary
Scary isn't fun
Being scared isn't good
No good
Unloved isn't good
Worthless
To think
About
I'm not good
Not good
Enough
No one loves
Me
Because I'm not good enough
No one wants to stay
Because I'm bad
Too bad for people to keep
Unloved
Worthless
Bad
Lost
Hurt
No one wants to keep a monster like me
Or love
I need love
Everyone needs love
I don't have it
Or someone to trust
Cuz no one thinks I'm worth it
Just not worth it
Never worth it
Gone
No comments:
Post a Comment