No
Sinking is not allowed
If you sink I will go down with you
So you're not lonely down there
I will sit with you at the bottom
The bottom of your ocean of sadness
Where the anchor is holding you hostage
I will sit with you until the anchor rusts
Sit with you until we can break you away from it
And help you swim to the top
When you are ready to swim to the top
Away from the anchor that pulled you down
I will be here the whole time
I won't let you go
I won't let you go
Even when you push away so hard
When you are pushing for death
I will be here
Until you are pushing for light
And air
And freedom from this ever darkening sadness
I will be here
To help you swim up
I will be here
No matter how hard away you push
I will be here
No comments:
Post a Comment