Monday, October 7, 2013

Out Of Control

Sometimes I wonder 
How am I going to make it through the day
The hour
Or even minute
The thoughts in my head spinning 
Out of control
Making it so one thing you have said
Reminds me of something that my mom said
That makes me think of the past
The past 
Makes me think
Of the abuse
Thoughts
Of the abuse
End up 
With me being disassociative
Or I go into hyper thinking
Where I analyze sound
And words
What you mean by them
Whether those words mean you hate me or not
Sometimes
I
Think
Can't
Do 
This
This living thing
Living with all these memories
All these thoughts that aren't mine
Or shouldn't be mine
This anxiety
Depression
PTSD
I SHOULDN'T HAVE PTSD AT 19
To young
Way to young
Why?
WHY?!
Did she do this to me?!
She was supposed to love me
To be my mother
I wasn't supposed to be a punching bag
I was the only one she couldn't control
I got punished for that
Because I am bad
Because I am bad
I still punish myself
For bad thoughts
For bad feelings
For bad anything
This
This poem is bad
Feelings are bad
I am bad
I deserve the pain 
That I give myself
I am failure
I am a worthless piece of shit
I am not worth this life
And for this 
I deserve to die



No comments:

Post a Comment