One word
Lots of meanings to it
I feel like one
A slut
Even though all I'm trying to do is make people feel good
I feel like a fucking slut
People use me all the fucking time
Do you not realize?
Just because I have a pussy doesn't mean I want your dick in it
If you're horny
Don't tell me about it
I don't want to hear it
Because even if I don't want to I will help you out
In some sick way
I want to help you out
Feel like I am useful
Useful for something
Because I am useful for nothing
It gives me some sort of power
To see you cum
To make you cum
Knowing I did that
Knowing that my words
My body
Had the power
To give someone sexual pleasure
Enough to climax
That in itself is a wonderful rush
I feel so powerful
But at the same time
I feel like a fucking slut
I do this for free
While other people do it for money
Does that in a way make me more of a slut?
In the end I get nothing out of it
I feel powerful
Yes
For like a couple minutes
But in the end I really truly hate myself
I have no self respect for me
And I hate myself
No comments:
Post a Comment