Monday, October 7, 2013

Never Fair

He said because it wasn't fair to me
Well guess what?
Nothing has ever been fair to me
Nothing in my life has ever been fair
Fair doesn't exist in my life
Fair never existed in the first place
If fair ever existed I would have been able to stay at my old foster home
But I couldn't and that's not fair
The whole system isn't fair
And you know it
Fair doesn't exist for anyone
Specially me
So quit trying to make things fair
If things were fair being abused should've been enough
But that doesn't matter at all
How about cancer?
Is that fair?
No I didn't think so
Getting that a year after the abuse stops
Yay me!!
I got to be abused form the inside by medicine that is supposed to help you
Do you think that after all that God would think I don't need anymore bullshit?
Of course not!!
Because CPS was 10 years late with their rescue
So now I am being shuffled form house to house because I am not good enough for anyone
Because no one gives a damn about what happens to one girl
One girl that's been to hell and back
If life was fair I would've been in heaven a long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment